Work From Home (WFH) Policy
Terasol Technologies works on an ‘open system and flexible work environment’. To support this we are introducing certain guidelines for working from home in order. Mentors will assess an individual’s situation as well the situation of their projects in order to support them working from home.
The benefit of working from home would help accommodate Terasolites during unavoidable circumstances preventing them from commuting or spending an entire day in office but still leveraging them to continue working outside the office.
In a true spirit of the policy, Terasol expects that everyone makes fair use of this benefit in exchange for trust and flexibility. It may also be mentioned that working from home is a privilege which should be used wisely and if the requests are found not feasible, requests may not be allowed.
- This policy is applicable to all Terasolites.
- Terasolites have to communicate with their mentor in person for this policy.
- Terasolites may request to work from home under the following circumstances:
- 1.New parent.
- 2.Recuperating from an accident that prevents them from travelling to work.
- 3.Critically ill/ailing family member to be looked after.
- 4.Extreme weather conditions to travel to office.
- 5.Other similar situation.
PROCEDURE & IMPLEMENTATION:
- Terasolites wishing for work from home have to take permission from their mentors and confirm the same with people in their team over Slack or in-person.
- Terasolites have to be productive in work while working from home.
- Regular check in/ check out has to be done through Zoho HRMS.
- While working from home it is expected that the Terasolite is available for team meetings, stand up’s, client meetings, conference calls and requirements of similar kinds.