Sexual Harassment (POSH)
Prevention of Sexual Harassment Policy at work
Terasol Technologies is responsible to provide an environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Everyone in our company is treated as equal either men or woman.
It is also our responsibility to provide a work environment which encourages work equality and equality of opportunities.
Our company will not tolerate any kind of sexual harassment, mental harassment and gender inequality. Strict actions will be taken to ensure that every employees are not subjected to any form of harassment.
This policies is applied to everyone who is associated with Terasol Technologies, includes permanent management, permanent employee, interns, contractual employees and workmen at their workplaces. Company will not tolerate any sexual harassment by clients, or by managements or by employees or by other business associates.
The workplace can be:
- 1.All other premises where the company business is conducted.
- 2.Any social, business or other functions where the conduct can impact on workplace relations.
Sexual harassment is a series of incidents involves the unwelcome or inappropriate promises or rewards in exchange for sexual favours.
Sexual harassment at workplace includes:
- 1.Unwelcome sexual advances.
- 2.Requests for sexual favours.
- 3.Other type of sexually oriented conducts.
- 4.Verbal abusing or joking that is sex oriented.
- 5.Any conduct that has the effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment.
It is the responsibility or every employees to do not involve themselves in any kind of activities that violates the policy. Everyone in the company or associated with company are encouraged to maintain the work environment and keep it free from any kind of sexual harassment or mental harassment or gender discrimination.
- The victim will contact with the head of the people relation team.
- The head will investigate the situation.
- If he/she will find the claim is right then further it will be go to the higher management for the final decision.
Corrective actions may include:
- 1.Formal Apologies.
- 2.Written warning to the perpetrator.
- 3.Change of work assignment / team of either perpetrator or of victim.
- 4.Termination of the perpetrator.
It will be make sure that the confidentiality of the victim, accused person and the other who have report the incident will be maintained. The whole matter will be remain confidential during the investigation and after that.
Our company focus will be always to provide a friendly and harassment/discrimination free environment.